The services we offer are valid for the entire United States and work for you even if you are in the process of legalizing your immigration status, that’s why…
Depending on the evaluation of your case, we identify your needs and offer you the pertinent recommendations that you did not know about.
We guide you on how you can revalidate your professional studies, diversify your career and how to prepare for your professional exams.
You will receive in-depth individual counseling and a career plan designed according to your professional situation, immigration status and aspirations.
Copralinc also supports you with the translation of documents and guides you with access to internship opportunities.
We break the uncertainty of how you are going to approach the system, where you should go, what door you are going to knock on, so that you have clarity about the path of incorporation into your professional career. To make sure that this is the case, we accompany you until you obtain your Professional License.
With this professional orientation you will be able to free yourself from the worry of being deceived by phantom agencies that can exploit you by exposing you to fraud. We emphasize that the accreditation of each institution is essential, so the law or rules that may apply to a state like California do not apply to others and many are unaware of these differentiating elements.
That is why Copralinc, has allied with prestigious and accredited institutions to guarantee the obtaining of your Legal Professional License, at an affordable cost and in an accelerated time.
You achieve this through the accelerated way to get you closer to winning.
To then opt for the:
A great benefit of the equivalency process is that you do not need to be fluent in English, the personal interview does not apply.
You only need to present these 3 digitalized documents:
University degree, certificate of studies, and professional identification document (ID or letter of supervisory board).
Based on this, the validation of your studies is carried out to finally give you your professional academic equivalence, opening the doors to work and/or academic opportunities almost immediately.
Once your studies have been validated, you will have the option of being placed in a clinic or company under professional supervision so that you can get to know the U.S. labor system in your new environment.
This refers to the online professional exam preparation courses. After taking your exams and passing them, you will be able to access your professional area. In the case of doctors, dentists and nurses, the preparation with these courses makes it more feasible the opportunity to pass the rigorous exams: USMLE, NBDE, NCLEX.
We make referrals to accredited institutions that offer fast track research courses, medical assistant programs, regional dental assistants with paid volunteer hours. In addition, if you wish to continue your academic preparation after your revalidation, you can do so by pursuing a master's degree.
Like public and private universities, community colleges and non-profit organizations.
Physicians, Dentists, Laboratory,
Psychologists, Nurses, Veterinarians.
– United States Medical Licensure Examination (USMLE)
The steps to follow to pursue and prepare for your professional exams and successfully pass all three components (USMLE, PART I – II -III) are:
– Continue your follow-up for your medical residency application and complete your specialty years mostly in primary care practice, namely family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics, psychiatry.
– Meet hospitals accessible to international physician integration to complete your residency/specialty.
– Know how to pursue your steps to complete academic “prerequisites” and apply for your timely career as a physician associate(PA-C) in accredited programs.
– Pursue your participation to convert from physician to registered nurse and continue with your master’s degree to become a master’s level nurse practitioner with accredited programs.
National Board Dental Examination (NBDE)
Steps to follow to successfully pursue, prepare for and pass your professional exams (NBDE).
– Continue to access two-year Advance Standing Programs and achieve your professional licensure as a dentist at accredited colleges and universities.
Other academic pathways: steps, details and prerequisites to fulfill to pursue your application with dental hygienist programs.
– Dentists, RDA/Southern California: certification and licensure as:
– Dental assistant (accelerated pathway).
– Certified infection control.
– Certified coronal polishing.
– Certified x-rays.
– Certified pit & fissure sealants.
National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX).
Steps to follow to pursue your application and prepare for your professional exams as a Registered Nurse (RN), Vocational Nurse (LVN) and Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA).
and Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA).
– Pursue your master’s level program and ‘Nurse Practitioner'(NP) degree.
Other health certifications:
– Medical assistant (national).
– Northern California: Medical assistant and dental assistant.
– Various areas in naturopathy.
– Health coach.
– Virtual courses: clinical research and workforce access.
Engineers, Architects, among others: - Translation. - Revalidation of studies. - Guide for access to internships. - Professional exams.
Lawyers. Teachers, Administrators, among others. - Translation. - Revalidation of studies. - Guide for access to internships. - Professional exams.
Would you become our next “Successful Migrant” Story?
It’s time to turn your aspirations into reality, with the banner of a Latin American conquest.